Brown & Presutti Property
Featured Listing - Residential Horse Property
Winding, paved, tree-lined driveway leads to this beautifully landscaped custom brick Cape Cod with wrap around porch located on 42.7 beautiful acres. Home was built in 1995 and is handicap accessible on the main floor. Horse lovers can move right in with fenced pastures, six stall barn with hay storage, tach room, equipment storage room and riding rink. The property boasts a 1.6 acre recently re-stocked pond with Gazebo and pier, 22 acres of wooded area with beautiful hardwoods, fenced pastures and open land, 40 x 60 four bay detached garage and a 30 x 60 four bay pole barn for additional storage. Attached two car garage has efficiency apartment above with bath and kitchenette. See attached list for more amenities.
- 3 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
- Screened back porch and large back deck.
- Wrap around porches.
- Hardwood floors.
- Dual fuel heating system.
- Main level 3,405 square feet, 451 square feet in living space above garage
- Master bedroom with bay window on main level.
- Luxury Master bath with tile floor, extra large tile walk-in shower with glass door, vanity with granite counters.
- Kitchen with island, granite, tile backsplash, sunny breakfast area with great view Formal living and dining room.
- Family room floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with built-ins.
- Spacious bonus/loft with vaulted ceiling, stone accent wall.
- Laundry area/mud room w/ cabinets and sink.
- Detached, heated and cooled, office on deck.
- 2-Car attached garage with apartment above (full bath & kitchenette)
- Huge detached 40′ x 60′ 4 bay garage
- Open 30′ x 60′ storage shed
- Impressive 6-Stall horse barn with hayloft/storage, equipment and tack room.
- Fenced pastures w/ 4 strand high tension fences and riding rink.
- Sparkling 1.6 acre pond with gazebo and pier.
- Fenced garden area.
- Address: 7595 Hwy 62 S
- City: Yanceyville, NC 27379
- Best Use: Residential/Estate/Horses
- Topography: Rolling
- Parcel ID: 0073.00.00.0014
- Deed: DB 590, PG 484
- Plat: PB 11, PG 1134
- Tax Value: $521,740.00
- Estimated 2016 Taxes: $3,606.61
Located approximately 7.5 miles to Yanceyville, 17 miles to Burlington, 35 miles to Greensboro and 40 miles to Durham, this tract provides easy access back to amenities and privacy for the perfect country home.
Start at Exit 150 on Interstate 40. Take Jimmie Kerr Rd north, becomes Trollingwood Rd, becomes N Wilkins rd. Turn right on NC 49 travel 6.6 miles to Hwy 62, continue straight on Hwy 62 approximately 9.4 miles to property on right. Look for sign.
$599,000 ($14,028.10 / acre)