Weathers Properties – SOLD
First time available, three contiguous parcels make up the Weathers Properties offered for development in growing Eastern Wake County. Prime location with easy access back to Wendell, Knightdale and Raleigh.
- Address: Davistown and Rolesville Roads
- REIDs: 0283579, 0189878, 0119570
- Deed Bk/Pg: 9086-2064, 16037-1579, 16037-1587
- 2016 Tax Value: $1,619,293
- 2016 Taxes: $1,262.52 under farm use deferred
- Rolling land with 80+/- acres cleared farmland
- Small stream and pond
- Jurisdiction: Wake County, Just outside of Knightdale and Wendell Planning Jurisdictions
- Zoning: Wake County R-40
- Raleigh sewer and water at East Wake High School, approximately 2,000 feet from property.
- Roads on three sides with 1+/- mile of frontage on Rolesville, Davistown, and Weathers Roads
- New natural gas line planned to run along south side of Davistown Rd
- Older home built in 1961, 1,692 SQ FT, 3BR, 1.5BA (info from tax records), no representation as to condition or usability.
Located approximately 5 miles to Wendell, 5 miles to Knightdale, 6 miles to Bus 64 Hwy and I-540 and 11 miles to the I-495 and I-440 intersection in Raleigh. Property is approximately 1 mile from Exit 429 on US-64.
Approximately 1,400 feet of frontage on Rolesville Rd, 2,000 feet frontage on Davistown and 1,800 feet frontage on Weathers Rd.
From intersection of US-64 Business and Rolesville Rd near Wendell, follow Rolesville Rd north 1 mile, property begins on right. Turn right onto Davistown Rd. Property will be on right down to Weathers Rd. Look for signs.
$2,200,000 ($18,394.65 / acre)